To wrap up our #chiaholiday, we asked artist and foodie Heather Fenner to make us her favorite brunch! A painter, wife, and mom of three from Los Angeles, she knows a few things about making a filling and well decorated Holiday Brunch...
Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Bowl
Fall is in the air, and if you’re like most of us at Mamma Chia HQ, you love the seasonal flavors of pumpkin, nutmeg and cinnamon! Here in sunny San Diego, the weather has yet to cool down, so we put together this Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Bowl to enjoy the flavors of fall without having to drink something hot! This smoothie bowl is delicious for morning fuel or a delightful dessert to end your day. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup organic canned pumpkin
- 1 organic, overripe frozen banana
- 1 scoop (2 Tbsp.) organic vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup organic milk (we love almond or coconut milk!)
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Mamma Chia Organic Chia Seeds
- Mamma Chia Cinnamon Pecan Chia Granola Clusters
- Organic pepitas
- Organic sliced almonds
- Dash of organic cinnamon
- Blend ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and decorate with toppings as desired!