Mamma Chia, the organic food and beverage company that created the chia beverage category, is seeking a full-time Bookkeeper with excellent QuickBooks and Excel skills to join our Corporate Family in Carlsbad.
Mamma Chia is a dynamic and exciting company that is experiencing exponential growth. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, reliable, and self-motivated, and also possesses passion for a healthy, natural, and organic lifestyle. A high level of attention to detail and a “can do” attitude are essential. This position will require an upbeat personality and the ability to build and maintain relationships with employees, vendors and customers. Effective written and verbal communication skills are essential.
This position is full-time and reports to the Administrative Director. We provide an excellent benefit package which will be included after a 90-day introductory period.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Accounts Receivable
• Posting & reconciling website sales
• Accounts Payable
• Account reconciliations
• Inventory reconciliation
• Updating complex Excel spreadsheets for sales and financial reporting
• Scanning, filing, and digital record keeping
• Executive support and other activities as needed
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience using QuickBooks for Accounts Payable and Receivable, reconciliations, inventory, and financial reporting.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience maintaining/designing Excel spreadsheets.
• Attention to detail and exceptional accuracy.
• Organizational and administrative skills.
• Time management skills and the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Self-motivated and a smart worker.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Verifiable accounting and Excel references.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting is not required, but is a big plus.
Interested candidates should email Careers@MammaChia.com with the following:
1. Your resume
2. A cover letter with all of the following:
• Why are you a good fit for Mamma Chia?
• How does our Mission Statement speak to you?
• How is your experience with Quickbooks and Excel relevant to this position?
• Salary History
Compensation: $22.50 – $25.00 per hour depending on experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.