Strawberry Coconut Chia Popsicles
Big Mamma Chia thanks to our pals at Pura Vida Bracelets for this Magical chia-spiration!
Who knew popsicles could be good for you? Hold onto what’s left of summer with these super easy and protein-packed pops.
Makes 10 servings
2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
4 tablespoons Mamma Chia organic chia seeds
1½ cups diced strawberries
1/2 cup shredded coconut
2 tablespoons honey (more or less depending on taste)
1) Combine all the ingredients in a bowl with a spout (makes pouring easier).
2) Stir until the chia seeds are evenly spread throughout mixture.
3) Refrigerate for 4 hours or until the chia seeds begin to expand.
4) Pour the mixture into popsicle molds (or plastic cups with a popsicle stick inserted in the middle) and freeze overnight.
5) Enjoy a healthy sweet treat whenever you need a cool dose of summer!
Recipe via A Happy Food Dance
Blog post via Pura Vida Bracelets