Chia Pumpkin Overnight Oats
If you couldn’t already tell, we LOVE pumpkin! What do we love more than pumpkin? Pumpkin with chia seeds, of course! Pumpkin, just like chia, is a Magical superfood loaded with fiber and disease-fighting nutrients like magnesium, potassium, Vitamin C and E. However, the star in this fruit is the abundance of carotenoids! In just one ½ cup serving, you get more than 200% the recommended daily intake of alpha-carotene and 100% of the daily recommended intake of beta-carotene!
What better way to enjoy pumpkin than with a delicious bowl of Chia Pumpkin Overnight Oats? These oats are a tasty and effortless way to benefit from the powerful nutrients of pumpkin and chia. Top with our Cinnamon Pecan Chia Granola Clusters and you’ve got a Magical creation!
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup organic rolled oats (gluten-free oats work great, too!)
- 1 ½ cups organic milk (we love almond or coconut milk!)
- 2 Tbsp. Mamma Chia Organic Black Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp. organic honey or maple syrup
- 2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ tsp of pumpin pie spice
PUMPKIN PIE LAYER
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 3 Tbsp organic honey or maple syrup
- 1 ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp of pink Himalayan salt (to boost flavor)
- Mamma Chia Cinnamon Pecan Chia Granola Clusters
- Mamma Chia Organic White Chia Seeds
- Sliced banana
- Honey or maple syrup drizzle
- Mix ingredients together for overnight oats in a large bowl. Use a whisk to evenly distribute the chia seeds within the oats. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight or let sit for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Combine ingredients for Pumpkin Pie Layer in a separate bowl and mix well.
- In a bowl or mason jar, layer the overnight oats with the pumpkin pie layer on top of each other until desired.
- Add desired toppings and enjoy!