Subtle changes in the packaging design can offer powerful results. Most obviously, Mamma Chia expands brand recognition by enlarging its logo and the delicious-sounding flavor, “Blackberry Hibiscus.” The company also made… Read more…
Consumers’ desire for more energy will be a constant in the functional beverage category: but the traditional energy drink space is ripe for disruption, says Mamma Chia founder and CEO Janie Hoffman. Read more…
Mamma Chia, National Chia Day founder and creator of the original chia beverage, is celebrating National Chia Day on March 23 with a new release of its Clean Energy Beverages. The energizing beverages combine the plant-based nutritional powerhouse of organic chia with clean caffeine from organic yerba mate and organic green coffee bean. Read more…
See some of the great media highlights over the years for Mammma Chia!
Spring is the time of rebirth. And for many of the beverage brands exhibiting at Natural Products Expo West 2018 in Anaheim this week, it’s a time for rebranding. Mamma Chia’s core line of organic chia drinks will sport a new label design this year. Read more…
“Janie Hoffman’s original vision was for her company to be a platform brand to share the health benefits of chia seeds with others. She founded Mamma Chia, the first organic, chia-based food and beverage company, and was faced with the decision about which product to launch first. Read more.
Mamma Chia was founded in San Diego and to this day SD still remains our wonderful home! We’ve had a blast recently exploring our very own backyard and to our delight we’ve discovered some beautiful, Instagram-worthy murals along the way! So much so that we wanted to share our top 10 with you! So, whether you’re a fellow San Diegan or need to make plans to visit soon, pack your cameras and check out some of the best backdrops San Diego has to offer!
1. Greetings from San Diego Mural (4223 30thSt, San Diego, CA 9104)
2. Rainbow Wall (2004 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92104)
3. Floral Wall Art (377 Carlsbad Village Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008)
4. Rainbow Tiger Mural (2906 Carlsbad Blvd, Carlsbad, CA 92008)
5. You Are Radiant (3803 Ray St, San Diego, CA 92104)
6. Chronic Smoothies, Blazin Grill (865 Turquoise St, San Diego, CA 92109)
7. Favorite Color Wall Mural (7596 Eads Ave, La Jolla, CA 92037)
8. Old Town Historic Park (4002 Wallace St, San Diego, CA 92110)
9. Copa Vida Coffee Shop (5600 Avenida Encinas, Carlsbad, CA 92008)
10. Mamma Chia HQ (5205 Avenida Encinas, Suite E, Carlsbad 92008) – Come visit us!
Make sure to bring along your favorite Mamma Chia Beverage or Chia Squeeze to fuel your San Diego wanderings! They also make a great prop! 😉
Don’t forget to tag us in all your #MammaChia photos!
Janie Hoffman, Mamma Chia CEO and founder, shares her thoughts on how to stay true to her mission. “‘Consumers vote with their dollars. They want to support like-minded businesses they can trust.” Read more.
A delightfully simple way to add the benefits of chia into your diet is to start with the most important meal of the day: breakfast! Here are 5 everyday breakfasts that you’ll LOVE adding our organic chia seeds to!
- Smoothies: Smoothies are a favorite go-to breakfast option, especially for those on the go! For starters, they’re quick, easy and, most importantly, portable. It’s almost impossible for a smoothie to not taste great and you can get as creative as you like when adding your favorite fruits & veggies! But if you really want to jazz up the nutrition, add in some chia seeds for an instant nutrient-rich boost! So if you’re a smoothie drinker like us, we recommend adding in some of our organic Chia Seeds to add in that extra nutritional boost, we are sure it won’t disappoint!
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is an undeniable breakfast staple. Quick, easy to make and never ceases to make you feel warm and fuzzy inside! Try adding some of Organic Chia Granola Clusters as a topping along with sliced fruit for that extra health factor and a little bit of a yummy crunch. You won’t regret it! 🙂
- Pancakes: Is It just us, or does the mere mention of the word ‘pancake’ send your taste buds into a panicked frenzy? Nothing beats the satisfaction of hot pancakes in the morning! For a guilt-free twist on a classic, our organic Chia Squeezes make a delicious replacement for maple syrup. No added sugar, just organic fruit and veggie puree that tastes amazing! It’s a MUST try!
- Muffins: We can’t think of any better way to get the day started then with the aroma of fresh muffins baking in the oven. That’s what pure happiness feels like! Adding organic chia seeds to the ingredient list won’t affect any of the flavor or fragrance, but it will certainly (and subtly) up the nutrition factor!
- Avocado Toast: Where has it been all our lives?! Some think of it as a luxury, but we just think it’s delicious (and easy to boot). Avo-toast might be a new concept (somehow) but we know it’s surely here to stay, it’s just that tasty! To give it a fancy twist, sprinkle organic chia seeds on top and make that nutrition premium!
You can purchase all of our Organic Chia Seeds, Chia Squeeze and Chia Granola Clusters here at ShopMammaChia.com. Use code LOVE15 to get 15% off your entire order!
Make sure to share all your magical Chia recipes with us using the tag #MammaChia on social media!
Find ways to make healthy drinks better for the environment. Healthy drinks that provide functional beverages is one of the fastest-growing categories. These types of beverages naturally align with environmental stewardship, conservation and human health. Coming from an environmental background, this is the space where I have seen some of the greatest potential. Read more.
Squeezy does it! Mamma Chia’s organic squeeze is packed with Omega-3, protein and fiber, making it ideal fuel for hungry travellers. The chia seeds are infused with delicious fruits and vegetables… Read more.
A quality nosh that also pays it forward? These companies give a whole new meaning to smart snacking. Mamma Chia offers high quality, organic chia-based foods that are both healthy and help towards sustainability. Mamma Chia is a member of 1% For the Planet and a founding member of Slow Money. Read more.
Khloé Kardashian is not letting hunger in between meals get the best of her. The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star says it’s not always easy to choose the perfect snack, but she’s developed an arsenal of her go-to picks when hunger strikes.
Mamma Chia Blackberry Bliss Chia Squeeze featured on The Today Show! Redbook announced their 2017 Best Snack Awards and Blackberry Bliss Chia Squeeze was selected as Best Low-Calorie Snack of 2017!
Mamma Chia Wild Blueberry Clusters “I’d never had gluten-free granola before tasting Mamma Chia’s, but this has such a wonderful, crunchy texture. It doesn’t have a hint of blueberry—it really tastes like blueberries, and I love that. I had to stop myself from eating the entire bag.” Read more…
These Are the Absolute Best Snacks You Can Buy Right Now! Tastiest Low-Cal Snack: Mamma Chia Blackberry Bliss Chia Squeeze. Don’t be fooled by the kiddie squeeze pouch. You get a pop of real blackberries, and chia seeds are a nutritional powerhouse that delivers… Read more…
Mamma Chia Organic Chia Squeeze: Chia seeds aren’t just for your health-crazed cousin anymore. These highly portable flavored pouches are packed with nutrients, and come in six delicious flavors including Mango Coconut, Strawberry Banana, and Blackberry Bliss. Read more… Read more…
Following decades of trying numerous regimens to try to get a handle on serious health issues, Mamma Chia founder Janie Hoffman was introduced to yet another superfood ancient grain: chia. The versatility of this little seed, packed with Omega-3s, antioxidants, fiber, protein, and calcium, makes it an easy addition to limitless foods and recipes. Read more… Read more…
As a result, some lightly sweetened brands of granola are starting to emerge. Mr. Bellatti, the dietitian, said he often recommends Mamma Chia’s Vanilla Almond granola, which has about 10 grams of sugar per cup. Read more…
I bring these bite-size energy balls with me when I’m on the go, and they take just minutes to whip up! They’re made with Mamma Chia Organic Chia Seeds, which provide a satiating mix of protein, fiber, and healthy fat. Read more…
Suspended chia seeds are kind of an amazing drink, especially when they’re suspended in fruit juice or green juice. You can totally make it at home or buy it. Of late, I’ve been pretty obsessed with the new Mamma Chia’s Organic Chia & Greens… Read more…
“Beet, cherries and chia seeds are three of the best foods for runners. Full of antioxidants, nitrates and omega-3’s, these foods have been linked to increased speed, improved endurance and quicker recovery. This little packet serves them all up in one tasty little package, a perfect 70-calorie snack.” -Jessica Sebor, editor in chief Read more…
The start of school is rapidly approaching. And, let’s face it – you aren’t going to be creating homemade lunches from scratch every single day. Fortunately, grocery stores are offering better packaged options that aren’t just good for your health, they give back to the community and planet as well. Here are a few lunchbox upgrades to consider when stocking up for back to school. Read more…
Top Savory And Sweet Eats From NYC’s 2016 Summer Fancy Food Show
Every summer at the biennial Fancy Food Show, the Javits Center in New York City turns into a massive food hall as thousands of specialty food vendors from across the world occupy the space to showcase their finest culinary goods. The quality and the variety of food items displayed at this year’s show was no exception – these are just a few of my favorite things! Read more…
Power up and give your workout an added boost by consuming chia seeds for energy! A tablespoon of these nutritious seeds are the perfect ingredient to incorporate into pre-workout snacks like protein bites or chia pudding. Our Chia Energy Beverage is also a quick way to hydrate prior to an intense workout, plus you get the added kick of natural caffeine from guayusa. Why does chia give you energy? Well, these tiny seeds are packed with protein, fiber, and omega-3s to provide a balanced ratio of nutrition! Avoid spikes and drops in your blood sugar or insulin levels by consuming these powerful seeds to fuel your body, keeping it happy and satisfied throughout your entire work out.
Combine this pre-workout nutrition with a quick 5 minute ab routine and take your fitness regimen up a notch! Set time aside at the beginning or end of your workout and tighten your core with this speedy combo of exercises for tighter abs. This workout requires no extra equipment, so feel free to get your heart rate pumping wherever your day takes you!
First, warm up your body. Sit back into Child’s Pose to open your hips for a few breaths. Slowly rise to a tabletop position and flow through Cow and Cat Pose to warm up your back and begin to engage your core. Inhale as you drop your belly for Cow and exhale as you arch your back up to the sky, drawing your belly in for Cat. Move one breath to one movement until your body is ready for the core workout.
*Please listen to the wisdom of your body while attempting the following routine. Each movement will be performed non-stop for 1 minute without any pauses in between each exercise.
- Mountain Climbers
Return to a neutral tabletop position and extend one leg out straight behind you, one at a time, to set yourself up into a plank position. Shoulders will be stacked directly over wrists, belly button is drawn up and in towards your spine. Create a straight line with your body and tense your quads to fully engage your body. Have a clock or stopwatch handy to keep track of when you need to switch to the next ab exercise. Start the clock and one knee at a time begin to pull them in towards your chest, alternating each leg for 1 minute. Remember to keep a flat spine throughout this movement and to work at your own pace!
- Superman Planks
In this round, you will alternate between lifting the opposite arm with the opposite leg at the same time, while in a plank position and keeping your core pulled in tight. Begin by lifting your left arm and right leg at the same time until arm is shoulder height and leg is hip height. Switch arms and legs, lifting your right arm and left leg this time. Alternate between each side for 1 minute.
- Side Plank Crunches
Lay on your right side and drop down onto your elbow, being mindful that your shoulder is stacked directly over your elbow with your fingertips pointing in the same direction that you are facing. Spin to the outside of your right ankle and stack the left ankle on top, lifting your hips up to the sky while pressing down with your palm. Extend your left arm overhead and lift the left leg up to match. Crunch your left elbow in to meet your left knee and extend back straight. Repeat this movement for 30 seconds then switch sides. Remember to try to not take any breaks in between transitioning.
- V-Ups Crunch
Take a seat and slowly lower down onto your back one vertebrae at a time. Legs are extended straight, arms are stretched overhead. For 1 minute you will crunch up, bringing your knees in toward your chest as you rise up onto your sitting bones. Lift your heart forward rather than hunching your shoulders, allowing you to use all of your core strength to sit up. Make sure you aren’t using the weight of your arms to hoist you up and keep shins parallel to the sky as you lift.
- Windshield Wipers
Time to target your obliques! Return your back to the floor and extend your arms out to a “T” by your sides. Lift your legs back up if they aren’t already. Keeping your legs as straight as possible above your hips, alternate leaning your legs to the left and right. Remember to pause for a second in the middle before switching to the other side so you are in control and gentle on your lower back. Press into your palms to keep you grounded and stable.
After you’ve completed the ab workout flip over onto your belly and press yourself into Cobra pose to stretch your core and relieve it of the heat you created. Repeat this workout as much as you desire!
Recently, I had the great privilege of reconnecting with Mamma Chia founder and CEO, Janie Hoffman. I reached out after re-reading her brilliant book, Chia Vitality and then using her amazing chia cookbook. Hoffman is one of those rare social entrepreneurs and business leaders who is humble to the core, leads every day with gratitude, and is constantly cultivating her curiosity. Read more…
“There’s nothing you can’t put a chia seed in,” said Janie Hoffman, founder and chief executive officer of Mamma Chia. Her Carlsbad, Calif.-based company offers an assortment of beverages and snacks featuring the nutrient-dense seed. “Chia is neutral in flavor and boosts the nutrients of anything it’s added to,” Ms. Hoffman said. “I put chia in everything in my kitchen.” Read more…
Mamma Chia’s Organic Chia & Greens beverages were chosen as one of the nationwide Buyers’ Picks for 2016 in the Specialty Food Association’s Summer 2016 issue. Our Grateful Greens, a mixture of Kale & Mint and other veggies was chosen as one of the “Better-for-You-Beverages.” Click here to read more!
When the weather warms up, our thoughts drift to seaside frolics with our favorite group of beach-going friends. So, we’ve taken to making our own portable paradise by packing a bag of beach essentials that includes snacks, drinks, and entertainment. Here are five items to bring beachside that’ll keep all your worries at bay. Click here to read more!
WHY WE LOVE: Perfectly paired strawberries and bananas are combined with fresh beets to make this Chia Squeeze simply irresistible! Seed Your Soul® with this delectable vitality snack wherever your daily journey takes you! Organic chia seeds are infused with delicious fruits and vegetables to create a convenient, fun and tasty snack for active people of all ages. Click here to see the entire article.
“Nutritious snacks are a must when traveling with kids,” says Jillian Michaels. “You don’t have to feed them junk when their blood sugar crashes.” The trainer, 42, chooses fare free of artificial ingredients for daughter Lukensia, 6, and son Phoenix, 4 (with fiancee Heidi Rhoades). Load up on her favorites! Click here to see the entire article.
One word sums up Mamma Chia’s Pinterest page: Inspirational. Mamma Chia taps into that brand gestalt with every board it’s created. Seeds of Knowledge, Gratitude, and Joy are well thought-out, brand-centric examples of those ubiquitous “inspirational sayings” boards you see peppered throughout Pinterest. Click here to read the entire interview.
Mamma Chia Joyful Greens was featured in Phil’s Food Reviews as a Pick of the Week! We caught up with Janie Hoffman, Mamma Chia Founder and CEO, to find out more about how this hit new product was developed.
Click here to read the entire interview.
One such emerging brand tapping into consumers’ desire for new and interesting products that engage consumers in culinary, wellness and fresh experiences is Mamma Chia. Hartbeat recently sat down with Janie Hoffman, Mamma Chia founder and CEO, to chat about the company’s roots and consumer reactions to its unique offerings. Click here to read the entire interview.
Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding
Aristotle once said, “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” This Valentine’s Day, drop that box of chocolates and give your sweetheart something good for the body and soul! Our decadent Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding is full of heart-healthy Omega-3s and protein to satisfy any chocolate craving for this special day. The best part? This dessert has no added sugar and tastes absolutely amazing! It is sure to surprise and delight your sweetheart’s soul. We promise 🙂
- 6 Tbsp Mamma Chia organic chia seeds
- 2 cups organic non-dairy milk
- 6 large squares organic dark chocolate (at least 60% cacao)
- ½ cup fresh organic raspberries + 6 to decorate
- Place raspberries and 1 cup of non-dairy milk in blender and puree until smooth. Pour the mixture into a glass jar and add 3 Tbsp. of Mamma Chia organic chia seeds. Stir well with a spoon, or if your jar has a lid, shake well until all of the seeds are evenly covered in the raspberry liquid. Cover with a tight lid and and place in the refrigerator.
- Place 4 chocolate squares into a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until chocolate is fully melted. If a microwave isn’t available, melt the chocolate over low heat on the stove. Be sure to place chocolate in a heatproof bowl that fits snugly over a pot of barely simmering water (or put the bowl directly in a wide, shallow skillet of barely simmering water). Stir occasionally until the chocolate is melted and smooth; remove it from the heat. Add 1 cup of non-dairy milk and whisk until combined.
- Once the chocolate mixture is cool, pour it into a glass jar and add 3 Tbsp. of chia seeds. Stir well with a spoon, or if your jar has a lid, shake well until all of the seeds are evenly covered in the chocolate liquid.
- Keep the raspberry and chocolate chia seed mixtures in the fridge overnight for at least 4 hours.
- Layer the chocolate and raspberry chia pudding into 2 small dessert glasses.
- Chop the remaining 2 squares of dark chocolate and use to decorate the chia pudding. Top with 2-3 fresh raspberries and enjoy!
Mamma Chia NEW Chia & Greens is Phil Lempert’s – the Supermarket Guru’s – Pick of the Week! Phil loves the organic Chia & Greens Joyful Greens, a delicious mix of organic chia, broccoli, lemongrass and ginger!
It’s fairly common to have a new beverage brand insist that it’s creating a new segment. It’s not as common to have that actually happen. But that’s essentially what occurred in 2009 when Janie Hoffman founded Mamma Chia after she discovered the wonders of the chia seed. Read more…
I recently had the pleasure of meeting Mamma Chia founder Janie Hoffman, who like me has overcome years of health crises and restored her health by changing her lifestyle to incorporate more plant-based, anti-inflammatory foods. Hoffman’s goal is to share the magic of chia seeds, and create a brand that will honor and uplift humanity — a message easily interpreted by the brand’s brightly covered packaging. Watch the video and read more…
Walking up and down the aisles at Natural Products Expo, you’ll see chia everywhere—in chips, granolas, beverages, cookies and bars. But it wasn’t always that way. When Janie Hoffman, the founder and CEO of Mamma Chia, founded the company in 2009, the superseed hadn’t yet gone mainstream. Watch the video and read more…
According To Janie Hoffman Of Mamma Chia
If part of your New Year’s resolution was to live better and eat healthier, chances are you’ve come across chia seeds in wanderings for nutritious snacks. They’re having a bit of a food moment and for good reason. Not only do they play well with other ingredients, but they also offer a host of health benefits. We got the deets on chia seeds from Janie Hoffman, founder of Mamma Chia. Read more…
Consumers in the United States and around the world continue to snack more and more every day, with less room for traditional meals. While this trend is influenced by many factors, the key demographic driving it is millennials, the generation of Americans born roughly between 1977 and 1995 who account for nearly a quarter of the total U.S. population. Read more…
Walking up and down the aisles at Natural Products Expo, you’ll see chia everywhere—in chips, granolas, beverages, cookies and bars. But it wasn’t always that way. When Janie Hoffman, the founder and CEO of Mamma Chia, founded the company in 2009, the superseed hadn’t yet gone mainstream. Read more and watch the video!
This is exemplified by Mamma Chia Organic Chia & Greens. The new line combines the nutritional powerhouse of chia with vibrant greens, including kale, spinach, broccoli, spirulina, barley grass and wheatgrass. Mamma Chia Organic Chia & Greens offers one of the most nutrient-rich green beverages on the shelf. Read more…
If you haven’t experienced Mamma Chia’s drinks, you’re missing out. Ever since the recent explosive popularity of chia seeds and all of their health benefits, Mamma Chia has been flying off the shelf. And for good reason, their drinks are so delicious and unlike any other drink on the planet. Read more…
Janie Hoffman launched a revolution in 2009 when she boldly took chia seeds from the bulk section to the beverage cooler. The color, unique look and even the gelled texture captured customers and created a category that practically stands on its own as food-makers followed her lead and added chia boosters or put the seeds center stage in new products. Read more…
Tricks to Eating (Healthy) Halloween Treats
When most folks think of Halloween, they immediately jump to visions of sugary candy with harmful ingredients like high-fructose corn syrup and synthetic dies (yikes!). So how do you trick your little souls into eating healthy treats this Halloween? We’ve put together two fun and tasty recipes that magically hide some very powerful and nutrient-dense ingredients!
Your little ones will love these just as much as their Halloween candy… well, almost.
Makes 8 Boo Pops
- 4 large organic bananas
- Large tub of organic vanilla greek yogurt (approx. 32 oz.)
- Mamma Chia White Organic Chia Seeds
- Unsweetened organic coconut shreds
- Chocolate chips
- Gently peel the bananas and cut in half.
- Insert Popsicle sticks into each banana half.
- Dunk the banana halves into the tub of Greek yogurt until fully covered. Quickly roll the yogurt-covered banana in Mamma Chia White Chia Seeds, followed by the coconut shreds. Arrange three chocolate chips onto the banana to create a face.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, freeze overnight and enjoy!
Protein Mummy Balls
Makes 12 Mummy Balls
- 1/4 cup organic honey (we love Wholesome’s Organic Raw Honey, but you may use agave nectar, too)
- 1/2 cup organic nut butter (we used almond butter, but any will do!)
- 2 Tbsp. Mamma Chia Black Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup organic oats
- 3/4 cup organic chocolate rice crisp cereal (we used One Degree Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Cacao Crisps!)
- 1/4 cup organic vanilla protein powder (we love Orgain!)
- ¼ cup unsweetened, organic coconut shreds
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. organic coconut oil
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the honey and almond butter together until smooth.
- Add the oats, chia seeds, rice crisps, coconut shreds and protein powder and mix together until it forms into a (nearly solid) dough. Roll the dough into 12 balls and place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and coconut oil on the stove or in the microwave at 30 second increments.
- Dunk the balls into the white chocolate mixture and place back onto the baking sheet. Once all have been covered, place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Once set, remove the balls from the fridge and use the remaining white chocolate to drizzle on top to “mummify.” While the chocolate is still wet, place mini chocolate chips as eyes.
- Return to the refrigerator to set once again for an additional 30 minutes and enjoy!
Have a very Magical and Happy Halloween!
Mamma Chia, a leading producer of organic, chia-based foods and beverages, made its second appearance at the National Association of Convenience Stores show. In a video interview filmed at the event, Matt Buckley, Mamma Chia’s senior vice president of sales and marketing, discussed the company’s foray into convenience stores, noting that the retailing channel may offer access to millennial consumers. Read more…
Every year at Natural Products Expo West and Natural Products Expo East, editors and trend researchers from New Hope Natural Media and Sterling-Rice Group scour the show floor to find the products and brands they predict will shape the future of the natural products industry. The best of the best receive NEXTY nominations, which recognize the companies that embody not only the most innovative edge of the natural products industry, but also its deeply held social and environmental values. Click here to read the full article.
Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Bowl
Fall is in the air, and if you’re like most of us at Mamma Chia HQ, you love the seasonal flavors of pumpkin, nutmeg and cinnamon! Here in sunny San Diego, the weather has yet to cool down, so we put together this Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Bowl to enjoy the flavors of fall without having to drink something hot! This smoothie bowl is delicious for morning fuel or a delightful dessert to end your day. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup organic canned pumpkin
- 1 organic, overripe frozen banana
- 1 scoop (2 Tbsp.) organic vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup organic milk (we love almond or coconut milk!)
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Mamma Chia Organic Chia Seeds
- Mamma Chia Cinnamon Pecan Chia Granola Clusters
- Organic pepitas
- Organic sliced almonds
- Dash of organic cinnamon
- Blend ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and decorate with toppings as desired!
This product is a hit! 1,000 mg of Omega 3s and 1,000% great taste. This bar is delicious. Packed with blueberries, almonds, macadamia nuts, walnuts, cherries, currants, raisins and, of course, Chia seeds. One bite and you’ll be hooked.
Click here to watch the video clip.
Energy Drinks Are Still Going Strong! Marketers should also note ongoing activity in organic energy drinks. More specialized introductions include Mamma Chia’s Chia Vitality energy drinks with chia seeds, guayusa, and fruit juices. Click here to read the full article.
Chia & Greens Rated 4.5 of 5 by BevNET! With its dark red-colored liquid, the Love Greens variety of Mamma Chia’s USDA Organic certified Chia & Greens line is certainly the most unique looking of the bunch. It’s also the most unique tasting, with the unmistakable flavor of beet juice hitting your palate relatively quickly. Read more…
The folks at Mamma Chia decided to make a good thing even better with their Chia Squeeze pouches. They took the basic fruit puree base, made it 100% organic, and added hydrated chia seeds to ramp up the nutrition factor with 1200 mg of brain-boosting Omega 3s, 4 grams of fiber and 2 grams of complete protein in every pouch. Read more…
When lots of new products are stocked, Zack Hellmann, 26, swings through a couple of times a week. He hangs out, chats with other customers and sometimes takes home a keeper of a product he’d never noticed at his grocery store, like the Mamma Chia brand vitality snack he sampled. [n.b., Chia Squeeze retail price is $1.79 not $4.00 as reported in the article] Read more…
Mamma Chia’s Clean Energy beverages were featured in the Specialty Food Association’s Summer 2015 issue on Out of the Ordinary Drinks. “Desire for clean energy without the jitters has led to a category of natural energy drinks with guayusa or yerba mate.” Click here to read more!
Mamma Chia’s Organic Chia Granola Clusters was awarded Delicious Living’s 2015 Best Bite award for Best Granola! Available in 3 tasty flavors – Wild Blueberry, Vanilla Almond and Cinnamon Pecan – each serving contains 10g of Protein (Soy free and Dairy free!), is organic, non-GMO and gluten free. Click here to read more!
Mamma Chia Founder & CEO, Janie Hoffman, visited Ken Rutkowski, host of Business Rockstars, for a fun, informative and unpredictable interview! Business Rockstars is carried in over 170 markets and reaches over
1 million viewers daily!
Snack Fairly with These Nine Outstanding Brands: Mamma Chia donates 1 percent of its gross sales to build tenable food systems by supporting farmers and community groups around the world. The company is also… Read more…
Mamma Chia Organic Chia Granola Clusters were selected as a finalist for a 2015 Foodie Award by Vegetarian Times! Available in 3 delicious flavors: Vanilla Almond, Wild Blueberry and Cinnamon Pecan, our Chia Granola Clusters deliver 10g of Protein (Soy and Dairy free!), are gluten-free, Non-GMO and certified Organic! Read more…