Lemon Dill Chia Dressing
Did someone say “Healthy Thanksgiving?” One of our favorite vegan bloggers Vegetaryn shows us how to make this tasty Lemon Dill Chia Dressing – a delightful side dish for your Thanksgiving table!
Chia seeds are awesome, nutritious, and tasty! I love them in my water, on my oatmeal, in a cracker, or on my salad. Chia seeds are pretty much great for anything, and I will be sharing one of my favorite recipes, Lemon Dill Chia Dressing.
- 1 tsp. Sriracha
- 1 tbsp. Mamma Chia organic Chia Seeds
- 4 organic Lemons
- 3 tbsp. organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 tbsp. fresh, organic Dill
- First, juice 4 Lemons.
- Then mix the lemon juice with 3 tbsp. of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Add 1 tsp. of Sriracha to the mix.
- Add 1 tbsp. of Mamma Chia’s Organic Chia Seeds.
- Let sit over night, covered, in the refrigerator.
- The next day add 4 tbsp. of fresh, chopped Dill.
- Serve or toss dressing with a salad. Personally, I like to use romaine, tomatoes, cucumbers, & chick peas.
About the author:
Vegetaryn (www.vegetaryn.com) is a place for people to find resources and inspiration on the journey to creating a healthy lifestyle. Food sustains our planet and all life on it, it nourishes us and should be exciting, social and comforting. Vegetaryn will help you will find new, delicious ways to support your mind, body, and soul with whole, plant-based foods. This website contains free, easy-to-follow recipes, grocery shopping lists, suggestions for eating at restaurants (including fast food), an ask the doctor section and a merchandise shop! Throughout the year a portion of Vegetaryn sales are donated to various organizations, such as, PCRM, Animal Place, and Beagle Freedom Project. To learn more about Vegetaryn, click here!