It’s time to start gearing up for the last major holiday celebration of the year! We are thrilled to share this creative DIY piece so that you can be the “hostess with the mostess” while ringing in the New Year. This fun and easy DIY Party Tray can be used for serving cocktails, hors d’ouvres, or as festive décor around the house! Either way, this custom tray will be sure to impress your guests at your New Year’s gathering!
What you’ll need:
- Ceramic tray
- Oil-based Sharpie markers (any color you prefer)
- Alphabet Stickers
- Arrange your stickers on the tray in a way that appeals to you.
- Let your artwork dry for at least an hour.
- Carefully remove your stickers after the ink is dry.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and bake the tray for 30 minutes.
- Remove tray from the oven to cool.
- Wash and enjoy!
Chia-eers to a joyous holiday season and a happy new year!