January 15th is National Strawberry Ice Cream Day and we thought the best way to celebrate would be with a vegan, gluten-free, and Organic nice-cream recipe using Chiamilk! ????
- 1/2 cup of Organic Unsweetened Vanilla Chiamilk
- 2 – 2 1/2 cups Organic frozen sliced bananas and strawberries
- 5.3 oz Organic dairy-free yogurt (coconut or almond works best)
- 5 large sliced or chopped Organic strawberries for the topping
- Organic sweetener of choice to taste
- Use a blender or food processor to mix the frozen bananas and strawberries, yogurt and Chiamilk until smooth
- Pour into a glass or tin container and top with fresh strawberries
- Put into the freezer for 2-3 hours and enjoy!
Be sure to check out our new Digital Chiamilk Cookbook! It includes tons of delicious recipes using our Organic Unsweetened Chiamilk!