This quick and easy vegan mashed potato recipe featuring creamy and delicious Organic Unsweetened Original Chiamilk is the perfect side dish for your Thanksgiving or holiday meal! We cannot wait for you to try this! ????
- 4 pounds russet potatoes washed, peeled and quartered
- 4 tablespoons vegan butter
- 2 cups Organic Unsweetened Original Chiamilk
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh chives
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add potatoes and cook for about 15-20 minutes or until tender (but still firm) and then drain.
- In a small saucepan heat butter and milk over low heat until butter is melted.
- Using a potato masher or electric beater, slowly blend milk mixture into potatoes until smooth and creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and top with freshly chopped chives and serve!