January 15th is National Strawberry Ice Cream Day and we thought the best way to celebrate would be with a…
Chia Pumpkin Overnight Oats
If you couldn’t already tell, we LOVE pumpkin! What do we love more than pumpkin? Pumpkin with chia seeds, of course! Pumpkin, just like chia, is a Magical superfood loaded with fiber and disease-fighting nutrients like magnesium, potassium, Vitamin C and E. However, the star in this fruit is the abundance of carotenoids! In just one ½ cup serving, you get more than 200% the recommended daily intake of alpha-carotene and 100% of the daily recommended intake of beta-carotene!
What better way to enjoy pumpkin than with a delicious bowl of Chia Pumpkin Overnight Oats? These oats are a tasty and effortless way to benefit from the powerful nutrients of pumpkin and chia. Top with our Cinnamon Pecan Chia Granola Clusters and you’ve got a Magical creation!
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup organic rolled oats (gluten-free oats work great, too!)
- 1 ½ cups organic milk (we love almond or coconut milk!)
- 2 Tbsp. Mamma Chia Organic Black Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp. organic honey or maple syrup
- 2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ tsp of pumpin pie spice
PUMPKIN PIE LAYER
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 3 Tbsp organic honey or maple syrup
- 1 ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp of pink Himalayan salt (to boost flavor)
- Mamma Chia Cinnamon Pecan Chia Granola Clusters
- Mamma Chia Organic White Chia Seeds
- Sliced banana
- Honey or maple syrup drizzle
- Mix ingredients together for overnight oats in a large bowl. Use a whisk to evenly distribute the chia seeds within the oats. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight or let sit for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Combine ingredients for Pumpkin Pie Layer in a separate bowl and mix well.
- In a bowl or mason jar, layer the overnight oats with the pumpkin pie layer on top of each other until desired.
- Add desired toppings and enjoy!