- No purchase necessary to win. Purchase will not improve chances of winning.
- Must be thirteen (13) years of age to participate.
- A parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor (under 18 years of age) at the time of entry must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, and Mamma Chiareserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of a minor.
- Must be legal residents of the United States (U.S.) to qualify.
- Employees of Mamma ChiaLLC or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, and successor companies, Mamma Chia Contest sponsors, advertising and promotion agencies, Mamma Chia Contest prize suppliers, participating advertisers and immediate family members of anyone so situated. “Immediate family members” shall include spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws”, or by current or past marriage, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other familial extension, and any other persons residing at the same household location, whether or not related.
- Contest will commence from 12:00 AM (PDT) on April 13, 2016 to 11:59 PM (PDT) on May 8, 2016.
- Odds of winning are based on entry creativity, incorporation of “#ChiaYouOnSF” tagline, and photo/video quality and clarity.
- Participants may enter via the following four (4) entry methods:
- 1) On Instagram, post a photo/video of your favorite running spots in San Francisco and show us why we should “Chia You On.” 2) Tag @MammaChia @ZapposBaytoBreakers and use #ChiaYouOnSF
- 1) On Twitter, post a photo/video of your favorite running spots in San Francisco and show us why we should “Chia You On.” 2) Tag @MammaChia @BaytoBreakers and use #ChiaYouOnSF
- Contestants entering via public Instagram or Twitter accounts must claim their entry by clicking on the custom bit.ly link provided by Mamma Chia (@MammaChia). @MammaChia will provide this link in the comments below the contestant’s properly tagged photo.
- Contestants entering via public Instagram or Twitter accounts must post their photos during the entry period. Tagging old or previously posted photos/videos will NOT count.
- Photos published on private Instagram or Twitter accounts will not be seen and/or counted.
- Uploading a photo directly onto the contest landing page (MammaChia.com/ChiaYouOnSF) with a caption of why we should Chia You On.
- Contestants are granted unlimited entries.
- Winners will be judged by Mamma Chia, based on the following criteria:
- Incorporation of “Chia You On” tagline
- Photo quality/clarity
- Any participant found to be abusing the promotion rules or tampering with the promotion in any way will be disqualified and declared ineligible for any prize.
- Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. We retain sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
One winner per household. Mamma Chia LLC reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Mamma Chia Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any kind. All decisions of Mamma Chia LLC are final. The Mamma Chia Contest is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California. Mamma Chia LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates, their officers, directors, agents, stockholders, insurers, and employees, and their advertising and promotional agencies and sponsors assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for damages, loss or injury resulting from participating in any contest or acceptance or use of any prize. In consideration of participation in the Mamma Chia Contest, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the entrant, on entrant’s behalf, and on behalf of entrant’s heirs, successors or assigns, administrators and personal representatives, does hereby COVENANT NOT TO SUE, FULLY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE Mamma Chia LLC (i) each of its respective direct and indirect subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and related entities, (ii) each of its respective directors, officers, employees, agents, insurers, attorneys, shareholders and representatives, and (iii) each predecessor, successor, and assign thereof, from and against any and all actions, charges, claims, losses, costs, damages, expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) and liabilities of any kind or character, whether known or unknown, in connection with, arising out of or in any way related to entrant’s participation in the Mamma Chia Contest.
Mamma Chia LLC is not responsible for late, misdirected, lost, or misplaced entries for any reason, including electronic or computer malfunctions that may affect the delivery or content of the entry, nor are they liable for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or hardware related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Mamma Chia Contest. Mamma Chia LLC shall have no liability for any malfunction of the Internet, Mamma Chia LLC website or any other computer-related processor system.
PRIZES AND PRIZE RULES
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- Two (2) entries to the 2016 Zappos.com Bay to Breakers on May 15, 2016 ($129.98 value)
- Two (2) VIP credentials, which includes access to Finish Line Festival, VIP Tent, VIP Dinner and all other VIP Functions ($279.98 value)
- $100 gift card to ShopMammaChia.com ($100 value)
- Prizes cannot be refunded and/or exchanged for cash.
DRAWING AND NOTIFICATIONS
- There will be a total of one (1) winner.
- Winner’s photo/video/status, first name and/or social media username will be announced on the public Mamma Chia Instagram, Twitter, Vine, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Facebook page.
- Mamma Chia will reach out to each winner. It is each winner’s responsibility to check their social media notifications and/or email to respond.
- Winners must respond within two (2) days in order to obtain his or her prize.
- In the event that the prize winner is non-responsive to redeem the prize within two (2) days of notification, Mamma Chia has the right to reselect a winner, voiding the opportunity for redemption from the initial selected winner.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree to have their submitted name, photo or video displayed on our website and social media channels and used by Mamma Chia and its partners for any purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation. We reserve the right to disqualify users, without notice, and for any reason.
- Entrants grant Mamma Chia and its affiliates, subsidiaries and partners rights to use the submitted photos without compensation in the context of promotions, contests, marketing, advertising, events and exhibitions.
- All photos submitted for consideration in the “Chia You On SF” contest remain the sole property of Mamma Chia.
- Submitting entrants must own all rights to any photos entered in this contest. By submitting a photo, the entrant represents and warrants that such submission does not infringe any third-party rights or other rights protected by law.
DISQUALIFICATION AND PENALTIES
All participants agree to be bound by these rules. Mamma Chia LLC, in its sole discretion, further reserves the right to disqualify any person for (i) violating any of these rules, (ii) tampering with the operation of the Mamma Chia LLC website or Contest, (iii) gaining an unfair advantage in participating in the Mamma Chia Contest, or (iv) engaging in otherwise disruptive, annoying, harassing, or threatening behavior.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Mamma Chia LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to supplement or make changes to the rules of Mamma Chia Contest at any time without notice. Mamma Chia LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to interpret the rules of Mamma Chia Contest, and such interpretation shall be binding upon all participants. Mamma Chia LLC shall not be responsible for any administrative errors involved in the execution of any Contest.
All terms and conditions of any Mamma Chia LLC website and/or message board apply. By using any Mamma Chia LLC web site and/or message board to submit an entry, entrant expressly agrees to abide by those terms and conditions. In the event that any of those general terms and conditions conflicts with Mamma Chia Contest rules stated herein, the Mamma Chia Contest rules shall apply to the Mamma Chia Contest. Official Mamma Chia Contest rules available online at www.MammaChia.com/ChiaYouOnSF or by contacting Mamma Chia LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Results of the Mamma Chia Contest may be requested by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the following address after May 31, 2016:
Mamma Chia LLC
5205 Avenida Encinas
Carlsbad, CA 92008