January 15th is National Strawberry Ice Cream Day and we thought the best way to celebrate would be with a…
DIY Upcycled Bottle Cap Magnets
What brings you joy? Is it crafting, painting, or upcycling items? If so, we have a quick and easy DIY in store for you! Start building your Mamma Chia beverage cap collection and transform them into your own one-of-a-kind fridge magnets that give you playful reminders to “embrace the wacky you” throughout the day!
What you need:
- Mamma Chia beverage caps
- Acrylic paints (any color you prefer)
- Glitter (optional)
- Paint brushes
- Hot glue gun
- Rinse your bottle caps of any remaining residue if not already done.
- Protect your surface with newspaper and begin painting your bottle caps however you desire. You will need to paint 2-3 layers on the caps so they are evenly coated, so be sure to let each layer dry completely before applying the next.
- Heat up your glue gun. Once warm attach the magnets to the back of the cap.
- After glue has cooled, place magnets anywhere you like and enjoy!