Upcycling can be so fun, it’s spooky! 👻 We're loving these easy-to-make monstrous Mummy Chia party favors made from empty…
Grateful Greens Smoothie Bowl
We are celebrating the first week of spring with this tasty green smoothie bowl packed with refreshing fruit, veggies and a splash of our Magical Chia & Greens beverage! Fire up that blender, grab a bowl, pile on toppings, and enjoy this green goodness we had to share!
Smoothie Bowl Base:
- 1 organic pineapple spear
- 1 large organic banana
- 1 small organic lime wedge w/skin
- 1 peeled organic tangelo or small orange
- 1 tbsp organic agave nectar
- 1 cup organic spinach
- 1/4 cup Organic Chia & Greens – Grateful Greens
- 1 1/2 cup ice (add more if base is not thick enough)
Smoothie Bowl Toppings:
- organic pineapple
- organic strawberry
- organic banana
- shredded organic coconut
- Mamma Chia Organic White Chia Seeds (of course!)
- add anything your taste buds desire and be creative!
- Combine all smoothie bowl base ingredients into the blender, adding ice last
- Blend until your ingredients have reached a thick consistency
- Pour smoothie bowl base into a bowl and add your favorite toppings!