Blackberries are a true super-food, they carry a number of benefits that can reduce intestinal inflammation and protect the body. Many of the micronutrients present in blackberries have antioxidant activity that works to help nuetralize “free radicals,” which can damage the cells and are a major source of disease and aging.
Inside Look: Chia Vitality Bar - Peanut Butter & Sea Salt
Have you tried our NEW Chia Vitality Bar with only 4g of sugar? Each Organic Chia Vitality Bar delivers 1000mg of Omega-3s, protein, and fiber along with a subtle 4 grams of sugar, making it the perfect bar to power your soul’s purpose. In the infographic below, we break down the ingredients of our Peanut Butter & Sea Salt flavor, blended with creamy peanut butter with just the right amount of savory sea salt to create a tasty, anytime snack! Enjoy!
Looking for some more Chia Vitality Bar information? Look no further than our Chia Vitality Bar Infographic:
- 1 handful = 20% of our daily protein
- Grab a scoop of tasty almonds! Just 1/4 cup provides 11% of your daily fiber.
- How seed-sational! Almonds are not considered a nut but are actually a part of the seed family; technically making them relatives to chia seeds.
- 1 acre if peanuts can make 30,000 peanut butter sandwiches. That’s nutty!
- Did you know that peanuts are actually a legume? They’re related to beans and lentils making them another great source of plant-based protein.
- Peanut Butter
- Pile on that peanut butter! With just 2 tbsp. you’ll consume 8 tasty grams of protein.
- Did someone say peanut butter chia time? About 90% of American households enjoy peanut butter, which pairs deliciously with homemade chia jam!
- Hey there peanut butter lover! Did you know Californain’s consume the most peanut butter over other states!
- Quinoa has 4x more iron than brown rice and 2x more dietary fiber than white rice.
- Get chi-atta here! Quinoa is not actually a grain. It’s a seed related to beets and spinach.
- Sorghum (Sawr-guh m)
- Hosting a movie night? Kick back and pop some sorghum. It’s similar to regular popcorn, but smaller in size.
- Sorghum? It’s a gluten-free grain that is a popular ingredient in many snack foods.
- While 49% of sorghum worldwide is consumed, the remaining 51% has other uses like fuel, industry, and livestock feed.
- Organic Agave
- Move over honey! Agave is vegan-friendly & a great substitute in baking recipes.
- Agave is a low glycemic plant meaning that the carbohydrates won’t cause an unhealthy spike in blood sugar. You’ll also avoid the “sugar rush” side effects caused by other sweeteners.
- Aztecs not only used agave for nourishment, but also incorporated it in ancient healing remedies.
- Chia Seeds
- In Aztec days, this “superfood” was so super that it was often used as currency.
- Stay hydrated and fueled. Chia seeds can absorb more than 12 times their weight in water, making them popular for endurance activities.
- Sea Salt
- Larger crystals and a saltier taste help you reduce your sodium intake.
- Essential for maintaining a balance of electrolytes in your body, sea salt contains approximately 80 elements and minerals.
- Pure sea salt retains all the essential elements from the sea including magnesium, calcium, potassium, iron, zinc, and iodine.