Did you know that September is Better Breakfast Month? In order to encourage people young and old to start their…
Inside Look: Chia Vitality Bar - Peanut Butter & Sea Salt
Have you tried our NEW Chia Vitality Bar with only 4g of sugar? Each Organic Chia Vitality Bar delivers 1000mg of Omega-3s, protein, and fiber along with a subtle 4 grams of sugar, making it the perfect bar to power your soul’s purpose. In the infographic below, we break down the ingredients of our Peanut Butter & Sea Salt flavor, blended with creamy peanut butter with just the right amount of savory sea salt to create a tasty, anytime snack! Enjoy!
Looking for some more Chia Vitality Bar information? Look no further than our Chia Vitality Bar Infographic:
- 1 handful = 20% of our daily protein
- Grab a scoop of tasty almonds! Just 1/4 cup provides 11% of your daily fiber.
- How seed-sational! Almonds are not considered a nut but are actually a part of the seed family; technically making them relatives to chia seeds.
- 1 acre if peanuts can make 30,000 peanut butter sandwiches. That’s nutty!
- Did you know that peanuts are actually a legume? They’re related to beans and lentils making them another great source of plant-based protein.
- Peanut Butter
- Pile on that peanut butter! With just 2 tbsp. you’ll consume 8 tasty grams of protein.
- Did someone say peanut butter chia time? About 90% of American households enjoy peanut butter, which pairs deliciously with homemade chia jam!
- Hey there peanut butter lover! Did you know Californain’s consume the most peanut butter over other states!
- Quinoa has 4x more iron than brown rice and 2x more dietary fiber than white rice.
- Get chi-atta here! Quinoa is not actually a grain. It’s a seed related to beets and spinach.
- Sorghum (Sawr-guh m)
- Hosting a movie night? Kick back and pop some sorghum. It’s similar to regular popcorn, but smaller in size.
- Sorghum? It’s a gluten-free grain that is a popular ingredient in many snack foods.
- While 49% of sorghum worldwide is consumed, the remaining 51% has other uses like fuel, industry, and livestock feed.
- Organic Agave
- Move over honey! Agave is vegan-friendly & a great substitute in baking recipes.
- Agave is a low glycemic plant meaning that the carbohydrates won’t cause an unhealthy spike in blood sugar. You’ll also avoid the “sugar rush” side effects caused by other sweeteners.
- Aztecs not only used agave for nourishment, but also incorporated it in ancient healing remedies.
- Chia Seeds
- In Aztec days, this “superfood” was so super that it was often used as currency.
- Stay hydrated and fueled. Chia seeds can absorb more than 12 times their weight in water, making them popular for endurance activities.
- Sea Salt
- Larger crystals and a saltier taste help you reduce your sodium intake.
- Essential for maintaining a balance of electrolytes in your body, sea salt contains approximately 80 elements and minerals.
- Pure sea salt retains all the essential elements from the sea including magnesium, calcium, potassium, iron, zinc, and iodine.