This quick and easy vegan mashed potato recipe featuring creamy and delicious Organic Unsweetened Original Chiamilk is the perfect side…
Strawberry Coconut Chia Popsicles
Big Mamma Chia thanks to our pals at Pura Vida Bracelets for this Magical chia-spiration!
Who knew popsicles could be good for you? Hold onto what’s left of summer with these super easy and protein-packed pops.
Makes 10 servings
2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
4 tablespoons Mamma Chia organic chia seeds
1½ cups diced strawberries
1/2 cup shredded coconut
2 tablespoons honey (more or less depending on taste)
1) Combine all the ingredients in a bowl with a spout (makes pouring easier).
2) Stir until the chia seeds are evenly spread throughout mixture.
3) Refrigerate for 4 hours or until the chia seeds begin to expand.
4) Pour the mixture into popsicle molds (or plastic cups with a popsicle stick inserted in the middle) and freeze overnight.
5) Enjoy a healthy sweet treat whenever you need a cool dose of summer!
Recipe via A Happy Food Dance
Blog post via Pura Vida Bracelets