4-Ingredient Coconut Chia Clusters (VEGAN)
By, Lauren Sephton
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Cooling Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
½ Cup Coconut Flakes
¼ Cup Pumpkin Seeds
2-3 tsp. Chia Seeds
2 tbsp. Maple Syrup (Or Honey)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, drop 2 tbsp. scoops onto the pan
- Squeeze the coconut clusters together with your fingers or two spoons
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown
- Tip: If the maple syrup seems to be a little runny, then use a spoon to push it back together after it is done baking
- Allow the coconut clusters to cool for at least 30 minutes
Recipe by: Lauren Sephton
Do you want a chance to be featured in the first-ever digital Mamma Chia Cookbook? We want to share your Chia-rrific recipes with the world! Submit your favorite Chia-fied culinary creation and you may be selected to be featured online as well as win a $50 Gift Card to ShopMammaChia.com AND a Mamma Chia Prize Pack including Mamma Chia Product, Beverage Vouchers, apparel and more!
Here’s how to enter and participate!
- Create a culinary chia creation of your choice (puddings, bowls, muffins, smoothies, soups, salads, dips – you name it!)
- Your recipe MUST include chia (of course)! This can be done through the inclusion of chia seeds or using any Mamma Chia products.
- Snap some before (ingredients & prep), during (your creative process) and after photos!
- Share your delightful creation with us via the form below, following all the requirements and instructions.
- You must include your step-by-step instructions and ingredients list.
- Remember to share your wonderful photos!
You have until December 6th to submit and participate! Selected recipes and prize-winners will be contacted mid-December and if selected, your recipe will be featured in the first ever digital Mamma Chia Cookbook launching in January 2020! Don’t forget to have fun, be creative and SEED YOUR SOUL! ????