Happy official 1st day of fall! Isn’t it crazy how this semester is nearly half way over? If your fitness routine has been pushed to the side, don’t worry! We’ve got you covered with this quick and easy workout to get you back on track before the holidays arrive. We recommend using a pair of dumbbells for some of the exercises below (weight of your choice). No weights? No problem! Feel free to use two water bottles of the same size. This workout is ideal for any time of day, so do it when it is most convenient for you. Use it as a quick study break, or try it first thing in the morning paired with an Organic Chia Energy Beverage for an added lift! Now, what are you waiting for? Grab a friend for some extra motivation and start getting sweaty!
* Click on any of the movements below for demonstration.
- 1 Minute: Tricep Dips
- 1 Minute: Overhead Shoulder Press (dumbbells)
- 1 Minute: Chest Press (dumbbells)
- 1 Minute: Bicep Curls (dumbbells)
- 1 Minute: Reverse Fly (dumbbells)
- 1 Minute: Pop Squats
- 1 Minute: Curtsy Squats (dumbbells)
- 1 Minute: Forward Lunge (alternate)
- 1 Minute: Wall Sits
- 1 Minute: Calf Raises