School is officially back in session and there’s no better time to start packing some nutrient-rich, nourishing snacks for your little ones! Juggling schedules can get a little bit hectic, so we put together some of these delightfully simple, wonderfully delicious and easy-to-prep snack ideas and recipes for healthy lunch box treats your kids will absolutely adore!
1. Mamma Chia Organic Chia Squeeze make for the perfect healthy, on-the-go Vitality Snack option for all ages! Each nutrient-rich Chia Squeeze is packed with organic fruits, veggies and, most importantly, chia! Our Organic Chia Squeeze come in 6 delicious flavors that will be sure to suit your every taste bud!
2. Another fun way to enjoy our Organic Chia Squeeze is by using them as a topping for crackers! The Crackers + Chia Squeeze combo is a pairing that everyone is sure to love! Layer your favorite crackers with any of our Organic Chia Squeeze and enjoy!
3. Another yummy and nutrient-packed snack that requires just a little bit of prep is our Apple Chiaslider! Cut up an organic apple of your choice into thin slices, layer with your favorite peanut butter and add some nutritious crunch with our Organic Chia Granola Clusters! Stack these dressed-up slices all together to create this delightfully tasty (and photogenic) Chiaslider snack! (@thenakedbroccoli)
If you’re looking to surprise and delight with a unique snack option, these No Bake Chia Jam Balls are wonderfully nutritious, delicious and take no time at all to create! The base is made with just 4 key ingredients that will BOOST your energy for the afternoon. Oats for fiber to keep you full, chia jam for that extra tastiness plus healthy nutrients, crunchy peanut butter for more healthy fats and the stickiness to hold the balls together!
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons raspberry chia jam
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup Crunchy peanut butter
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine oats, Raspberry Chia Jam, and salt. Add Peanut Butter and mix well to combine.
- Form the mixture into 1-inch balls, pressing the mixture together in the palm of your hand. Repeat until all the oat mixture is rolled into balls. Freeze for at least 20 minutes or overnight. Pack and enjoy!
4. Lucky Charms Chia pudding is always a crowd pleaser for all ages and is a quick and easy snack to prepare!
2 cups almond milk
1/2 cup chia seeds
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup honey, or sweetener and amount of choice
1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
1 chocolate bar
Lucky Charms cereal
Directions: Stir the almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract, honey and cinnamon all together in a bowl, then set the bowl in the fridge for a couple of hours. Once the chia pudding is ready, pour into a desired jar and top with some Lucky Charms, fresh raspberries and a drizzle of melted chocolate!
We hope you and your little ones enjoy all of these delicious chia-powered recipes that are ready to boost any packed school lunch or after school snack!
Shop our online store now and save on your favorite chia snacks with code LOVE15: www.shopmammachia.com