???? Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Pudding ????
Recipe By: Meghan Shookman (@TheShooksLife)
Vanilla Cinnamon Chia Pudding
– 1 1/2 Cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
– 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
– 1/4 Teaspoons cinnamon
– 1/4 Cups + 2 Tablespoons Mamma Chia Organic Chia Seeds
Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
-2 1/2 Cups Strawberries (Quartered)
-1 Cups of Rhubarb, Sliced (1-2 stalks)
-4 Tablespoons Maple or Date Syrup
-2 Tablespoons Mamma Chia Organic Chia Seeds
-Squeeze of Lemon Juice
– Additional fresh sliced strawberries
– Chopped nuts or a grain-free granola
Step 1: Make the chia pudding by adding the almond milk and seasonings to a mason jar. Stir to combine. Add the chia seeds and stir until evenly distributed. Place in the refrigerator overnight. Note that I always recommend adding the chia seeds after you’ve mixed everything else together because the seeds very quickly start to clump and adhere to the mixture. Combining the other ingredients first ensures more even distribution of the flavoring.
Step 2: Make the Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Jam by adding the strawberries, rhubarb and maple (or date) syrup to a small pot over medium heat on the stove top. Stir to combine and continue heating until bubbling. Once bubbling, mash the strawberries and rhubarb with a fork or potato masher, then add the chia seeds. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until thickened. Remove from heat and give it a squeeze of lemon. Store in a covered mason jar for up to a week.
Step 3: Layer equal amounts of the jam into 3-4 glasses or mason jars. Top with the chia pudding once it has set and garnish with additional freshly sliced strawberries as well as chopped nuts or granola.
Check out Meghan’s other amazing creations and recipes on her Instagram and Website!
Do you want a chance to be featured in the first-ever digital Mamma Chia Cookbook? We want to share your Chia-rrific recipes with the world! Submit your favorite Chia-fied culinary creation and you may be selected to be featured online as well as win a $50 Gift Card to ShopMammaChia.com AND a Mamma Chia Prize Pack including Mamma Chia Product, Beverage Vouchers, apparel and more!
Here’s how to enter and participate!
- Create a culinary chia creation of your choice (puddings, bowls, muffins, smoothies, soups, salads, dips – you name it!)
- Your recipe MUST include chia (of course)! This can be done through the inclusion of chia seeds or using any Mamma Chia products.
- Snap some before (ingredients & prep), during (your creative process) and after photos!
- Share your delightful creation with us via the form below, following all the requirements and instructions.
- You must include your step-by-step instructions and ingredients list.
- Remember to share your wonderful photos!
You have until December 6th to submit and participate! Selected recipes and prize-winners will be contacted mid-December and if selected, your recipe will be featured in the first ever digital Mamma Chia Cookbook launching in January 2020! Don’t forget to have fun, be creative and SEED YOUR SOUL! ????