Cranberry Cinnamon Chia Whiskey Sour
Chia-eers to the holidays!
We are ready to sit down, relax, and celebrate our gratitude this Thanksgiving! What better addition to your turkey dinner than a refreshing Cranberry Cinnamon Chia Whiskey Sour? This Mamma Chia libation combines tart cranberries and lemons with our sweet Cranberry Lemonade Vitality Beverage – that includes all the nutritious benefits of chia seeds for that guilt-free twist to your holiday toast.
- 1 Mamma Chia Cranberry Lemonade Vitality Beverages
- 3/4 cup bourbon or whiskey (we used Venus Spirit’s Single Malt Whiskey)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Handful of ice
- Dash of organic cinnamon
- Cinnamon sticks to garnish
- Fresh cranberries to garnish
- Add Mamma Chia Cranberry Lemonade, whiskey, cinnamon, lemon juice and ice to a cocktail shaker, shaking vigorously for roughly 30 seconds.
- Pour into 4 glasses. Tip: do not use the strainer when pouring out to prevent the chia seeds from sticking.
- Rim each glass with cinnamon and add cranberries, lemon rinds, or cinnamon sticks as an extra garnish if you’d like.
Chia-eers and Happy Thanksgiving!