By: Ansley Beutler (@The.Fit.Peach)
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Purée
- 2 Cups Nut Milk
- 4 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 2 Shots Espresso or 1/3 Cup Extra Strong Coffee
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats (Use gluten-free if desired)
- Dollop of Yogurt (Greek or Dairy-Free)
- Chopped Nuts of Choice (She used pecans here)
- Extra Sprinkle of Pumpkin Spice
- Nut Butter
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree and nut milk until there are only a few pumpkin lumps left
- Add in the chia seeds, pumpkin spice, espresso or coffee, and sea salt and continue to mix
- Stir in rolled oats and mix to coat
- Pour mixture into 1 large airtight container (or individual containers) and store in fridge overnight (at least 6 hours)
- Top with toppings of choice and enjoy!
Do you want a chance to be featured in the first-ever digital Mamma Chia Cookbook? We want to share your Chia-rrific recipes with the world! Submit your favorite Chia-fied culinary creation and you may be selected to be featured online as well as win a $50 Gift Card to ShopMammaChia.com AND a Mamma Chia Prize Pack including Mamma Chia Product, Beverage Vouchers, apparel and more!
Here’s how to enter and participate!
- Create a culinary chia creation of your choice (puddings, bowls, muffins, smoothies, soups, salads, dips – you name it!)
- Your recipe MUST include chia (of course)! This can be done through the inclusion of chia seeds or using any Mamma Chia products.
- Snap some before (ingredients & prep), during (your creative process) and after photos!
- Share your delightful creation with us via the form below, following all the requirements and instructions.
- You must include your step-by-step instructions and ingredients list.
- Remember to share your wonderful photos!
You have until December 6th to submit and participate! Selected recipes and prize-winners will be contacted mid-December and if selected, your recipe will be featured in the first ever digital Mamma Chia Cookbook launching in January 2020! Don’t forget to have fun, be creative and SEED YOUR SOUL! ????