DIY Upcycled Bottle Cap Magnets
What brings you joy? Is it crafting, painting, or upcycling items? If so, we have a quick and easy DIY in store for you! Start building your Mamma Chia beverage cap collection and transform them into your own one-of-a-kind fridge magnets that give you playful reminders to “embrace the wacky you” throughout the day!
What you need:
- Mamma Chia beverage caps
- Acrylic paints (any color you prefer)
- Glitter (optional)
- Paint brushes
- Hot glue gun
- Rinse your bottle caps of any remaining residue if not already done.
- Protect your surface with newspaper and begin painting your bottle caps however you desire. You will need to paint 2-3 layers on the caps so they are evenly coated, so be sure to let each layer dry completely before applying the next.
- Heat up your glue gun. Once warm attach the magnets to the back of the cap.
- After glue has cooled, place magnets anywhere you like and enjoy!