Top o’the morning to ya! Looking for some delicious and nutrient packed ways to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day at home? Well, you’re in luck! We’ve put together 3 of our most magical (and greenest) chia-powered recipes that will have you doing a jig all through the day! Enjoy!
Spinach Pineapple Banana Smoothie Bowl – By Melissa P. (@Melissa_Gin_Khaao)
We dare you to find a pot o’gold greener and more yummy than this amazing Spinach Pineapple Banana Smoothie Bowl featuring our Organic Green Magic Chia Squeeze!
• 1/2 c frozen spinach
• 1 c frozen pineapple
• 2 very ripe frozen bananas
• 1/2 tsp blue green spirulina powder
There truly is a Chia Pudding for every occasion! This Green Chia Pudding featuring our NEW Organic Unsweetened Vanilla Chiamilk and Organic Chia Seeds will have you tasting a rainbow of delicious flavors!
• Fresh spinach
• Medjool date (more or less for sweetness)
• Organic Unsweetened Vanilla Chiamilk (or milk alternative of your choice)
• Mamma Chia Organic Chia Seeds (3 tablespoons per 1 cup of liquid)
• Additional fruit for topping (optional)
- Create some “Green Chiamilk” my mixing the Chiamilk, spinach, and dates
- Pour the “Green Chiamilk” into a bowl with the Chia Seeds and continue stirring every few minutes for 15 minutes
- Let sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour or overnight
- Just before serving, stir again, then top with fruit and enjoy!
Make your first round of the day a hearty pint of Superfood Green Smoothie!
• 2 cups cold water
• 2 handfuls spinach
• 1 kale leaf, medium
• 1/2 long English cucumber, sliced
• 1/2 any apple, chopped and not cored/seeded/peeled
• 2 tbsp Mamma Chia Organic Chia Seeds
• Juice from 1/2 lemon
In a powerful blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth. If using a regular blender it is best to add the ingredients in the order listed above and press “pulse” on and off to get the blending process started. Then hit “grate” and “liquify” after. Pour into a glass, top with additional Chia Seeds, and enjoy!