Looking to brighten up your Christmas tree with some extra special messages of holiday cheer? Look no further, because Mamma Chia has you covered…with our caps! No pun intended, but we do intend to show you our quick and easy DIY method of crafting your favorite Mamma Chia under-the-cap messages of joy and gratitude into awesome little upcycled ornaments! Happy Holidays!
What you need:
- Hot glue gun (Parental supervision advised!)
- Any type of cording, ribbon, or string in any color (We purchased this one at Target HERE)
- As many Chia beverage caps that you would like to make into ornaments (Pick your favorite quotes!)
- Ruler (To measure the string)
- Sharpie (Any color)
- Measure out the string to about 5.5 – 6 inches
- Mark a dot on the back of the cap on where you want the string to point up (This is just to make sure it is glued in the right spot and stays straight!)
- Tie the string together at both ends so that it makes a loop
- Make a small dot of hot glue and place the tied end on the glue
- Add another dot of glue on top of that to ensure the string is attached and let dry for a couple minutes
- Voila! Your new ornaments are done and are ready to be hung!