Berry Chia Yogurt Pops
Summer is right around the corner and the weather is already heating up! Chill out with these 5-ingredient Berry Chia Yogurt Pops that are so simple to make – you wont’t even break a sweat!
- 2 cups organic blackberries
- 1 Wild Raspberry Chia Squeeze
- 2 cups organic vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons organic honey
- 1 Popsicle mold (pictured: Zoku Triple Quick Pop Maker)
- Blend the blackberries in a food processor or blender until it reaches a puree-like consistency.
- Grab a large bowl and pour the blackberry puree in. First, add the 2 tablespoons of organic honey and 1 Wild Raspberry Chia Squeeze with the blackberry puree. Next, add you vanilla yogurt being mindful to barely mix with the berries to create a marbled design when the Popsicle is finished.
- Fill your Popsicle molds with the completed mixture and stow away in your freezer overnight.
- Crack open the freezer, pull out a pop, and enjoy!