This quick and easy vegan mashed potato recipe featuring creamy and delicious Organic Unsweetened Original Chiamilk is the perfect side…
Vegan Buckwheat Pomegranate Pancakes
This delightful breakfast for chia-mpions will be sure to fill your hungry belly! Thanks to one of our favorite vegetarian Instagrammers groundedgoddesskitchen for showing us how to create these scrumptious Vegan Buckwheat Pomegranate Pancakes – a chia-licious breakfast recipe for every soul to enjoy!
I love making this buckwheat pancake recipe on weekends and adding whatever I have on hand. This time, I added pomegranate seeds, unsweetened coconut, raw almond butter and an extra dash of cinnamon. They’re hearty but light and not too sweet. I hope you’ll love them as much as I do!
INGREDIENTS: (Recipe serves 1 – feel free to double or triple if making for others.)
- 1/3 cup buckwheat flour
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp Mamma Chia Organic Black Chia Seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla plant based protein powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Nutmeg, to taste
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Simply mix the listed ingredients together to create your batter, letting it sit for 3-5 minutes while your non-stick skillet is warming up.
- Once non-stick skillet is warm, add your batter and cook for 2-3 minutes. Make sure to add the banana slices in before flipping. You’ll know they’re ready to flip once bubbling and the bottom edges start to brown. After cooking for another minute or so (once flipped), they’re ready!
About the author:
Jess Meltzer is a twenty-something California girl new to NYC. After being raised in a vegetarian household, health + wellness became a larger and larger force in her life post-college. She completed her 200-HR Yoga Teacher Training through Yogaworks last fall, started her Instagram account @groundedgoddesskitchen this spring and is now working in Dumbo, Brooklyn as mindbodygreen‘s Social Media Manager. She’s living her dream life, and then some.